The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick. The Host Institution is University of Warwick, UK. The level and field of study may be the Ph.D. programme in any discipline offered at Warwick. The number of Scholarships offered is 25. The target group are students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes.
Need assistance on applying for this scholarship? Click the button below to get help from our experts to apply for this and other scholarships. We can help you choose the best option for your further studies and curate the best scholarship options based on your qualification, interest and desire.
University of Warwick
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2018 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £22,860)
• A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,044 for full-time award holders in 2019/20, expected to be confirmed February 2019)
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
• Students currently enrolled in a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. The deadline for applications is 23:59 pm (GMT) on Friday, 18 January 2019.
It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.