Nepal Engineering College has announced for application in B.E. and B.Arch. for the year 2075/2018.
The seats available for different subjects are as follows:
- BE Civil – 144
- BE Civil and Rural – 48
- Arch. – 48
- BE Electrical and Electronics – 48
- BE Computer – 96
- BE Electronics and Communication – 96
- BE Civil for Diploma Holders – 48
The students who have passed +2 Science (Both Biology and Physics Group) or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2nd Division or Grade C in all subjects can apply.
The form must be filled from 1st Shrawan 2075 (17th July 2018) to 25th Shrawan 2075 (10th August 2018) till 5 p.m. The form should be filled online and charge for the application form is Rs. 2000. The places to submit the fee are as follows:
- Nepal Engineering College, Changunarayan-4, Bhaktapur from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nepal Engineering College (nec CPS), Prayagpokhari, Lagankhel, Lalitpur from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bright Educational Academy (BEA), Thapathali, Kathmandu from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The entrance exam will be held on 26th Shrawan 2075 (11th August 2018) at Nepal Engineering College, Changunarayan-4, Bhaktapur at 10 a.m. The notice of entrance of BE Civil for Diploma Holders will be published later. For the further details, you can contact the College.