Islington College is a modern and practical education based college dedicated to excellent academic performance and student experience. It was established in (2053 BS) 1996 AD. The college has had nearly a couple of decades long experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and business-related courses.
The college aims to deliver an exceptional overseas degree programme through the partnership with established international universities and institutions from the UK and Singapore. It is affiliated to London Metropolitan University.
The college provides Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) International Business, BBA Finance with International Business and marketing, BBA Marketing with International Business and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Business related courses. The college is also providing Information Technology (IT) related courses like B.Sc. (Hons.) Multimedia, B.Sc. (Hons.) Computing, B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Networking and IT Security and M.Sc. IT & Applied Security.
Islington College Details:
|Courses offered||Business-related Courses:1. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)International Business
2. BBA Finance with International Business and marketing
3. BBA Marketing with International Business
4. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
IT related Courses:
1. B.Sc. (Hons.) Multimedia
2. B.Sc. (Hons.) Computing
3. B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Networking and IT Security
4. M.Sc. IT & Applied Security.
|Affiliation||London Metropolitan University|
|Address||Kamal Pokhari, Kathmandu|
|Phone No.||4412929, 9801022446|
Admission Procedure at Islington College:
When you have decided to study a bachelor’s degree in the college, you are required to go to the college to complete the college and university’s application forms. Particularly, you must ensure that you fully understand the terms and conditions of acceptance for any degree programme, methods to pay College, University Fees, and Refund Policy.
The following documents must be brought along to the college admission department:
- 2 x recently taken passport size photos
- Original copy of highest attained academic qualifications (e.g. HSEB, ‘A’ Level certificate)
- Any other supporting evidence of English Language Proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English reports/certificates)
- Original copy of citizenship certificate or passport
The admission officials will verify the submitted documents photocopied as true copies against the original. The college reserved all rights to reject any application if the original copy of the official document is not presented at the point of application.