Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is 4 years, 8 semesters (120 credit hours) Bachelor Level Program under the Faculty of Management in Tribhuvan University (TU). This course can be taken after the completion of 10+2 or intermediate or proficiency certificate or equivalent level in Management or Science field or other fields as well. Currently, only Tribhuvan University (TU)offers this course in Nepal.
This course makes the students competent to take major managerial decisions, handle teams and manage the administration of a company on a managerial level. It helps to develop the skills required to deal with personnel and clients. Some of the specializations in BBM are Finance, Operations Management, and Management Information Systems.
Course details of Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) in Tribhuvan University (TU)
|Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)|
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Fee structure||Rs. 3, 50,000 – 5, 00,000|
|Salary paid / income after study(per month)||Rs. 15,000 (starting)Rs. 35,000 (average)|
Get the information about the course in detail below:
Colleges offering the Course:
Tribhuvan University (TU) affiliated Colleges:
- Kailali Multiple Campus, Dhangadi, Kailali
- Lumbini Banijya Campus, Rupandehi, Lumbini
- Bhairahawa Multiple Campus, Rupandehi
- Tribhuvan Multiple Campus, Tansen, Palpa
- Shaheed Smriti Multiple Campus, Ratnanagar, Chitwan
- Saraswati Multiple Campus, Lekhnath Marg, Kathmandu
- Makawanpur Multiple Campus, Hetauda, Makawanpur
The candidate must:
- Obtain minimum of grade ‘C’ in all the subjects of grade 11 and 12 or a minimum score of second division marks or GPA 1.6 in aggregate in 10+2 or intermediate or proficiency certificate level or equivalent in any discipline.
- Successfully complete twelve-year schooling or its equivalent from any University, Board or Institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- Get qualifie in the entrance test commonly known as Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by the Faculty of Management of Tribhuvan University (TU).
In government colleges, the fee is very low. In private colleges, the fee may range from Rs. 3, 50,000 – 5, 00,000 depending upon the colleges.
Options for Advanced Study:
Graduates can continue their study in the given courses:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Studies (MBS)
- Masters of Business Management (MBM)
- Masters of Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters of Finance and Control (MFC)
- Masters of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Management
- Masters of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Public Administration
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
They can even study various other courses abroad.
Career, Scope and Job Prospects:
After the completion of BBM course, the graduates can work in the position of Business Consultants, Business Management professional, Business Researcher, Finance Managers, Human Resource Manager, Information Systems Managers, Management Accountants, Marketing Managers, Production Managers, Research, and Development Managers, etc.
They can also pursue their career as a secretary, hospitality management, project management, human resource management, marketing, and many others in government as well as the private sectors.
Salary (income) after Study:
The fresher will get about Rs. 8,000 to 15,000 salaries per month. With the increase in your skill and experience, they will be paid up to Rs. 25, 000 to 30,000 or more.