The ADB-Japan Scholarship program aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institutions.
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland
Need assistance on applying for this scholarship? Click the button below to get help from our experts to apply for this and other scholarships. We can help you choose the best option for your further studies and curate the best scholarship options based on your qualification, interest and desire.
University of Auckland, New Zealand
The ADB-JSP provides for the scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, the basic cost of living, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for thesis preparation (for scholars engaged in research).
• Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
• Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
• Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
• Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
• Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
• Be in good health.
• Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
You can apply for the scholarship only after you have gained admission to an eligible postgraduate programme listed above and received an Official Offer of Place from the University of Auckland.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form and submit it with a copy of your offer letter together with other supporting documents by POST to the University of Auckland. Applications for 2021 intake will close on 19 July 2021.
Please visit the official website link below to find detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: