The Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships is provided by Charles Darwin University (CDU) to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree (Bachelors and Masters) at CDU. It provides about 25% to 50% of scholarships on tuition fees for the full duration of study. It is an annual scholarship given every year on any courses available in the host institution but is also a competitive scholarship. The number of scholarships are limited. Just meeting the minimum eligibility standards described below does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. The details of eligibility, instructions and deadline of application are given below.
Need assistance on applying for this scholarship? Click the button below to get help from our experts to apply for this and other scholarships. We can help you choose the best option for your further studies and curate the best scholarship options based on your qualification, interest and desire.
Charles Darwin University
25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible applicants must:
• Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
• Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
• Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2018
• Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
• Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 1 May 2018 for commencement in Semester 2, 2018
• Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.